We need to have some rules surrounding holidays as obviously, being a small team, we cannot have too many people off at one time.
- Holidays can be requested using the form on this site
- A minimum of four weeks notice is required.
- Holidays are not permitted in December.
- If you can be flexible with the time of your holiday it is wise to ensure your intended holiday does not clash with other members of the team.
- You are expected to work on a bank holiday if it is your regular shift, unless cover can be arranged
- You are permitted to swap shifts but only with the permission of your shift manager and Andrew must be informed.
- Holiday dates will be on a first come first served basis, if you leave it too late you may not get the dates you require.
- If there is a date you cannot work, even if it is not your normal shift, you must make the office aware by filling in a holiday form.