This page will instruct you on how to correctly perform tasks on the weekly sheet. You can refer back to this when you need to. Any issues please scan REPORT ISSUE. Anyurgent issues please press the’CONTACT URGENTLY’ button otherwise report using the form.
- When taking temperatures please try to take the temperature at the middle of the middle of the product.
- Food needs to be cooked about 75 degrees celcius and help above 63 degrees.
- Thawed fish should kept at 2 degrees C or below
- Fridges must be lower than 5 degrees C
- Freezers should be below -18 C
The cleaning rota must be completed every week.
Non Work surfaces – Soapy water and then dry with blue roll
Work surfaces and touch points such as handles – as above plus antibac (spray and leave for 2 minutes before wiping with blue roll)
Screens – Antibac – spray and leave for two minutes then wibe with blue roll